Are you shopping for a vocation around at nationwide Lobster Hatchery?
Check always our updated work listing below and appear to-be part of this staff of specific, inspired and fun staff.
Please do check on a normal foundation so never to miss out, or contact us on 77 to discuss.
VACANCY – Part-time BookkeeperHourly paid, in your free time 2 days weekly, fixed term 36 months, to be based within National Lobster Hatchery, Padstow (cannot home based). To start asap Closing day for programs: 25 March 2016. The National Lobster Hatchery wants to recruit a component time Bookkeeper to handle all accounting duties for NLH. Process cheques, invoices and petty money, data-input into Quickbooks Accounts computer software, Banking on a weekly foundation, Monthly collation and summary of web purchases for Amazon and Paypal, Filing, follow through account relevant questions, month-to-month bank reconciliation, Compiling Gift Aid reports, Ready end of the year reports to trial stability.
|Skills||Good focus on detail, a top standard of competence in making use of Microsoft succeed and keyword. Knowledge about Quickbooks or Sage Accounting Software.||a bookkeeping certification will be an advantage|
|Knowledge||Demonstrable connection with involved in an equivalent part|
|Private Characteristics||Honest and capable run your initiative. Must be in a position to are part of an in depth knit group. Must certanly be capable work to strict deadlines|
VACANCY – Analysis and Development Assistant£20, 500 Based in the nationwide Lobster Hatchery, Padstow, some work from site will be needed since will some antisocial hours and week-end address. This will be a set term contract for 24 months. Annual leave for this position is 22 times annually plus public vacations. Closing Date for Programs: 25
|Skills||Post graduate qualification in Lobster stocking, aquaculture or relevant control. 1stor upper 2ndclass Honours level.||Vessel security skills suitable for working at ocean. Some supervisory experience.|
|Set up data collection and handling skills.Proven skills in crustacean Husbandryand upkeep of LSS. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.A good understanding of the scientific literary works on European Lobster regarding its: tradition.|
|Experience with working together with inshore fishing community. Clawed lobster husbandry knowledge (larval and post-larval). a history of book.Some connection with feed development, morphometric evaluation and microbiological assays pertaining to lobster tradition.|
|In a position to communicate complex and conceptual suggestions to many audiences. Able to act as section of a group.|
|Additional abilities||Experience of working on board small seagoing vessels. Must possess a clean driving licence.|
- Feeding post larvae, juveniles, broodstock, and tank exhibits
- Cleaning tanks
- Water quality/chemistry checks
- Assisting with the husbandry of brood stock
- a certification in a relevant science including issues of sustainability and fisheries administration preferred yet not crucial
- Greeting most people
- Answering questions/queries from the public in regards to the work undertaken on hatchery
- Retail and aspects of sale (employed in the shop)
- Information entry for gift help
- This place needs fundamental computer knowledge and references to-be provided
- Going to any of our activities which includes fun occasions like The Big Swim, The Big Run, Fish Festivals etc
- Speaking with everyone concerning the essential work that is done at hatchery
- Making the public aware they may be able be “buddies associated with Hatchery” to demonstrate their particular help
- People for this position must be friendly, approachable and confident