The first 1000 spaces for the Park and Ride had been opened to the public on 12 August 2015 because of the Truro Park and Ride operating across the town from Langarth site which unsealed in August 2008. All the highway works being finished with enhanced indicators at Union Hill junction along with brand-new signalised junctions at either end associated with web site. The Tregurra website has over 400 people every day and it is inviting both those walking to the site along with drivers.
On 8 March 2012, the Cornwall Council Strategic Planning Committee were 'minded to accept' the look application for a playground and drive website in Truro as part of the Truro Eastern District Centre (TEDC).
Whenever finished, the development will include a playground and trip, a household waste recycling center, 97 brand-new houses with 35% inexpensive housing and a meals hallway, comprising Waitrose and Taste of Cornwall offering local produce.
The centre is based on land had by the Duchy of Cornwall amongst the A39 Newquay path together with A390 Union Hill on the eastern part of Truro, where the roads from Newquay and St Austell strategy the city.
The following is a photograph of just one of this completed auto parking areas.