Justin and Tiffany from Balbury photos on Vimeo.
Our panoramic views for the durable North Cornwall coast tend to be a magnificent backdrop for the big day. Our gorgeous surroundings, in addition to undeniable fact that our company is “tucked” straightened out, include a fantastically secluded and unique experience into the day for you personally and all your friends and relatives. We hold a civil wedding ceremony permit so both your service and your reception are held here.
From the outset you are going to meet with either James the owner or our weddings and events supervisor to talk about the important points of time. No question is too minor no information is just too small and, at the time, all our committed staff work hard to ensure the big event is a relaxed, enjoyable and memorable event for several. We could appeal to to 100 visitors buffet design or even for a three training course sit-down meal, each of which will happen on our terrace under our glazed marquee like canopy with breath-taking panoramic sea views.
We have an objective built purpose room when it comes to evening, in which we are able to accommodate groups, DJ’s or over to 200 men and women.
- Marriage hire/exclusivity fee (this covers all additional work, preparation and staffing which get into making every day the special event you are interested in) :£2000
- During college holiday breaks / Bank holiday vacations : £3000 + Rooms starting at – £100 (15 spaces overall including two-family suites)
- Buffet – £40 per head
- Sit down meal for as much as 100 friends – £45 per head for 3 programs
- Home wine – £14.75 per bottle
- Jug of Pimms – £17.50
- Prosecco sparkling wine – £17.95
- Camel Valley “Cornwall” sparkling wine – £36.50
- Bollinger – £65.00 (Sorry no discount on bar prices)