- Many rain (rainy season) sometimes appears in November.
- Typically, the warmest month is July.
- Normally, the coolest thirty days is January.
- November could be the wettest thirty days.
- April could be the driest month.
* information from closest weather condition section: Cardiff, United Kingdom.
Normal minimal and maximum temperature throughout the yearThe monthly mean minimum and optimum daily heat. Show in Fahrenheit »
Typical month-to-month hours of sunlight across year
This is basically the month-to-month total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine across year
Here is the mean per cent of sunhours during the day
Typical liquid heat on the 12 monthsThe month-to-month mean water heat. Show in Fahrenheit »
Normal monthly precipitation on the year (rain, snow)This Is Basically The mean month-to-month precipitation, including rain, snowfall, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average month-to-month rainy times on the 12 months
This is actually the wide range of times monthly with rainfall, snowfall, hail etc.