There are also Old Vicarages around St Ives, be sure to use the after information assuring you understand how locate us just before tripped. Particularly, making use of Google Maps to simply take you to 'Old Vicarage St Ives' needs one to Lelant! We're performing our best to get this corrected, but until we could kindly place our article Code (TR26 2ES) into Bing Maps without our name.
- Simple path (and quicker in summer):
Keep the A30 for St. Ives, stick to the brown signs the Tate Gallery, change left following the Leach ceramic into Parc-an-Creet, drive within the mountain so we take the left.
- Scenic/Town route: use the A30 western through Cornwall on Lelant roundabout, just west of Hayle
- Use the right-hand lane and 2nd exit for St.Ives (A3074)
- Drive right ahead on next two roundabouts
- Operating into St. Ives, you will pass the Bus section on your right. Keep around and down Tregenna Hill; at the end turn razor-sharp left into Gabriel Street (B3306) signposted 'Through Traffic'
- Moving the Royal Cinema in the remaining, carry on up the mountain past two mini-roundabouts
- Right after the second mini-roundabout change directly into Parc-an-Creet
- Maintain up Parc-an-Creet for approx. 200 yards, the entry towards Old Vicarage is regarding the left and we have plenty of no-cost parking.
- Take a mainline train for Penzance which stops at St. Erth.
- Change at St. Erth for St. Ives, this branchline the most scenic in britain.
- At St. Ives place you will find ample inexpensive taxis and buses to the resort, but do give us a call if you have any difficulty.
- Alternate route - get direct to Penzance, a taxi after that costs approx. £12.
- National Express coaches come direct to St. Ives and get to the Malakoff coach section.
- You can find sufficient cheap taxis and buses on arrival, but do call us when you have any trouble.
By GPS / SatNav
Kindly in addition note numerous Satellite satnav systems will tell you have actually arrived whenever only half way up Parc-an-Creet. Please continue to the top of the trail where you will see our sign.
|N50:12:29 ( 50.208054 )
|W5:29:44 ( -5.495546 )